Hase Bikes Pino Tour
Hase Bikes Pino
Is it a Tandem? Recumbent? Cargo bike? It's a Pino.
The Hase Bikes Pino is all of the above, blending an upright rear captain with the ability to use the front frame space as a recumbent tandem or cargo carrier, the Pino offers greater versatility than anything else on the market. The front recumbent stoker position offers comfort and stability to actively participate in the ride without requiring balance or upper body involvement. As a cargo bike, the Pino blends capacity and maneuverability, whether you’re on an epic adventure or just getting the groceries.
Want to try the Pino in the beautiful Vermont countryside and stay in a Airbnb farmhouse? Check out our Hase Pino Tour opportunity.
- Adaptable Fit (for riders of 4'11 to 6'7'', children crankset also available for shorter kids)
- Independent Pedaling (allow captain and stoker to pedal at their own pace)
- Can be Converted into a Cargo Bike
- Double Kickstand for Stability
- Built with Durable Premium Frame and Components
- Optional Electric Assist (Needs to be Purchased Separately)
We highly suggest that you contact us before purchasing this bike online in order to get personalized custom accessories and a free consultation. Learn more about the Pino's features, tech specs and experiences here.